Connect with us

CELEBRITY

JUST IN: Sean Combs’ mother says she’s ‘devastated and profoundly saddened’ by allegations against him

Published

on

The musician and producer is currently in federal custody as he awaits trial for his indictment in the Southern District of New York on counts of racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution. He has pleaded not guilty.

 

 

Combs is also facing multiple civil lawsuits accusing him of a range of sexual misconduct and other illegal activity.  Janice Combs released a statement on Sunday through her attorney, which was shared on social media.”

“I come to you today as a mother that is devastated and profoundly saddened by the allegations made against my son, Sean Combs,” her statement began.

I was disgusted then when I did it. I’m disgusted now. I went and I sought out professional help. I got into going to therapy, going to rehab,” Combs said in a video shared on social media days after the video was broadcast.

“I had to ask God for his mercy and grace. I’m so sorry. But I’m committed to be a better man each and every day. I’m not asking for forgiveness. I’m truly sorry.”

 

His mother wrote that she believes her son’s “civil legal team opted to settle the ex-girlfriend’s lawsuit instead of contesting it until the end, resulting in a ricochet effect as the federal government used this decision against my son by interpreting it as an admission of guilt.”

 

“It is important to recognize that none of us, regardless of our status, are immune to fear or mistakes,” she wrote. “Not being entirely straightforward about one issue does not mean my son is guilty of the repulsive allegations and the grave charges leveled against him.”

 

Last week Houston-based attorney Tony Buzbee, along with the AVA Law Group, announced they had been retained by at least 120 additional men and women “to pursue cases in civil court” against Combs.  CNN has reached out to attorneys for Combs for comment about his mother’s statement.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS7 hours ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce rejoice over baby news amid ongoing wedding speculation:Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have another reason to celebrate, as they welcome a new addition to the Kelce family. The power couple, who have been making headlines with their whirlwind romance, are overjoyed with the arrival of Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce’s fourth daughter. The baby news comes amid growing speculation about Taylor and Travis’s future, with fans wondering if wedding bells might be on the horizon…More details below

NEWS7 hours ago

Breaking : “Trump’s tariffs unsettle U.S. trade partners, causing a downturn in Asian markets: Live updates …See More

NEWS14 hours ago

BREAKING : Taylor Swift Responds to Kylie Kelce’s Announcement With a Subtle Gesture…See More

Breaking News : Taylor Swift shocks fans by announcing the conclusion of her iconic program, stating, “I’m relocating to Canada for good and have no plans to return to the U.S.—I refuse to share the same air as Elon Musk...See More
NEWS15 hours ago

Breaking News : Taylor Swift shocks fans by announcing the conclusion of her iconic program, stating, “I’m relocating to Canada for good and have no plans to return to the U.S.—I refuse to share the same air as Elon Musk…See More

NEWS16 hours ago

Unbelievable : Serena Williams Turned Away from Her Own Hotel—Her Response Is Epic!… Read More

NEWS18 hours ago

BREAKING : NFL star Travis Kelce and music sensation Taylor Swift tied the knot last night in a star-studded wedding that had fans and celebrities buzzing. The couple, who have been in the spotlight since making their relationship public in 2023, exchanged vows in a breathtaking ceremony. SEE 10 EXCLUSIVE WEDDING PHOTOS

NEWS1 day ago

Breaking : Nick Wright, a friend of Travis Kelce, says they haven’t spoken since Kelce’s relationship with Taylor Swift became serious…More details

NEWS1 day ago

BREAKING : Passengers Refuse to Sit with Patrick Mahomes Due to Prejudice, Unaware He Owns the Airline…More details below

NEWS1 day ago

BREAKING : Patrick Mahomes Denied Entry at Luxury Restaurant—Returns in a Rolls-Royce to Make a Statement…See More

NEWS1 day ago

Breaking : Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other During a Romantic Outing at the US Open Miami, with Taylor Whispering, ‘He’s My Favorite Person to Be With,’ Confirming They’re Still the Hottest Celebrity Couple Around…More details below

NEWS1 day ago

BREAKING : Travis Kelce isn’t just dominating the field—he’s redefining the playbook. In a move worthy of a romance novel, the NFL star has crafted a heartfelt plan to solidify his love for Taylor Swift. Insiders reveal the swoon-worthy gesture that’s sure to leave Swift’s buzzing with excitement…See More

NEWS2 days ago

BREAKING : Travis Kelce isn’t just dominating the field—he’s changing the game entirely. In a move worthy of a romance novel, the NFL star has devised a deeply personal plan to solidify his connection with Taylor Swift. Sources reveal the heartfelt gesture that’s sure to leave Swift’s buzzing with excitement…See More

Copyright © 2024 USAtides24